lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Memories of high school

I studied in high school "Andrés Mata", located in the San Francisco municipality, parish Los Cortijos, at km 13 of road Perijá.
They are some of my colleagues and friends from high school.This photo was taken in the last days of our senior year.
In my high school I was a good student, my specialty was science. Physics, mathematics and chemistry were my favorite subjects, I tried hard to study to pass with good grade and learn a lot more of them. But what I liked best were my friends from high school, were very funny and very good friends I liked being with them, we spent much time together.
My favorite teacher was Carmelo Ortega, I taught mathematics and physics, he was the best.
My best friends were Glenis and Rosalba. Glenis was an excellent student and Rosalba was crazy, she made us laugh a lot with his follies and jokes.
My best friends Glenis and Rosalba


These photos are from some of our happiest moments in high school

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario